In addition, the project also foresees another management board, the Advisory Support Board (ASB), which will gather technical teams and individuals that will have as main mission to analyse and discuss, from a technical perspective, the project’s concrete proposals, development and results, in order to support and advise CME on its yearly planning, priorization and decision making. For the moment, informal contacts have been established and availability to participate has been granted by a set of stakeholders which are seen as having a relevant role:
- APA – Portuguese Environmental Agency, the national authority for water and climate policy implementation;
- CCDRA – Commission for Coordination and Regional Development of Alentejo, the regional administration in charge of land use planning and ERDF management;
- CIMAC – Intermunicipal Community of Central Alentejo, the supra-municipal umbrella organization gathering the local administrations of the Alentejo Central (NUT III);
- University of Évora, the public university based in Évora with recognized experience in landscape architecture, water use, and other fields of knowledge embraced by the project;
- members from the Climate Change, Impacts, Adaptation and Modelling research group from the Faculty of Sciences of the University of Lisbon, which have led the participatory works of the Clim.Adapt.Local project;
- following the ClimAdaPT.Local project, adapt.local - Network of Municipalities for Local Adaptation to Climate Change, constitutes a partnership led by municipalities, but which also involves higher education institutions, research centers, non-governmental organizations and enterprises, in order to boost local adaptation to Climate Change in Portugal.
Additionally, other organizations and team members may still be identified to be part of the ASB as the project develops (either by CME and/or any of the above referred members).